Are you currently planning a project involving new customer acquisition, up- and cross-selling, making appointments, address qualification or market research? Then working with an outbound call center could be the ideal next step for you.
This is because outbound call centers specialize in taking over telesales and telemarketing activities for your clients. Trained sales teams thus take over calling your (potential) customers, for example, to inform them about the latest offers or to sell a product or service.
Finding the Right Outbound Call Center
Is a Big Challenge
The advantages of outsourcing are obvious: you save costs, hand over tasks to experts, and at the same time can concentrate fully on your core business again.
Nevertheless, about 50% of all outsourcing projects fail. This is because you will encounter a number of challenges, especially when searching for the right call center:
- Intransparency: There are almost 800 call centers in Germany alone, and around 35,000 in Europe. A great lack of transparency in this market and a lack of insights make it difficult to gain an overview of potentially suitable call centers.
- Time & cost effort: Outsourcing primarily costs you a lot of time, money and internal resources in the first step. The effort can quickly pay off if you ultimately find the right call center for your requirements. However, if it turns out that the cooperation with the call center does not work as desired, a further search for a provider leads to a renewed high expenditure of resources.
- Accuracy of fit: If an outsourcing project is not successful, it does not necessarily have to be because the call center is "bad". The most important thing is that it really fits the project. However, you can only find this out if you define your requirements precisely right from the start and communicate them transparently to potential providers. The definition of requirements is therefore the be-all and end-all of a successful call center search - but it also involves a few pitfalls.
How Snubes Simplifies Your Call Center Search
More than 100
Outbound Call Centers
Our platform gives you access to over 100 verified outbound call centers. This guarantees that you will find the right partner for you.
A smart questionnaire guides you through the comprehensive recording of your requirements in an uncomplicated way.
of Outbound Outsourcing
Outsourcing your outbound activities to a call center pays off:
- Increasing sales: the call center's experience and expertise increase the likelihood of generating qualified leads.
- Strengthening sales: By using external staff, the internal sales team can fully focus on the core business.
- Full cost control: By reducing the need for internal sales staff, costs can be saved and are easier to calculate.
- Easy scalability: Call center staff specially trained in outbound sales guarantee quality and flexibility.
Many customers perceive cold calling as an unpleasant sales channel and are reluctant to use it. However, with the right partner and the right setup, it can become a value-added sales channel for both customers and companies. Thanks to Snubes, we have found the right partner for such an outbound project.
By using our platform, you get access to industry insights, best practices and expert advice. This way, you can find the right outbound call center in no time - and 100% free of charge.
Post your outbound project on our platform. A smart questionnaire ensures that all relevant requirements are specified in the right level of detail. This enables potential call centers to submit a meaningful offer later on.
As part of the matching process, our smart algorithm creates a shortlist of providers for you that exactly match your company and project. With the help of our call center experts, you can then enter into contract negotiations and choose the right outbound call center.
Could Outsourcing to an Outbound Call Center be Right for You Too?
Are you looking for an inbound call center? Here you will find not only outsourcing tips, but the best providers for your requirements.
Do you wish to have support in the back office area? Here you will find outsourcing tips and providers that fit your requirements exactly.
Are you looking for a social media support call center? Here you can find the best providers for your requirements and your company.