A Better Path to
Outsourcing is one of the most important strategic instruments if a company wants to grow quickly, scale flexibly, save costs and maintain a high level of quality. In recent years, customer service in particular has been outsourced more and more frequently to professional call centers with qualified employees. In this context, the topic of offshore is playing an increasingly important role. But what does this actually mean?
In the following, you will find a definition of offshore outsourcing as well as the risks and advantages that go along with it. Following that, we will show you how to reliably find and manage the right offshore call center for your company with Snubes.
What Is Offshore Outsourcing?
Not all outsourcing is the same - there are different types including onshore, nearshore and offshore:
- Offshore outsourcing is the outsourcing of activities to an external service provider with whom there is a big geographical distance - the service provider is typically located in a different time zone and offers its services at a lower rate than you would get in your own country.
- Nearshore outsourcing involves outsourcing to a service provider in a nearby country to avoid time zone differences.
- Onshore outsourcing is when the service provider is located in the same country as your company.
Offshore vs. Outsourcing - What Is the Difference?
Even though the two terms outsourcing and offshoring are often used in the same context, they should not be confused. For example, outsourcing means outsourcing tasks or a business unit to an external service provider. Offshoring is the relocation of work to another country, usually to take advantage of cost benefits.
Thus, not all outsourcing is the same as offshoring, since it is also possible to outsource to third parties who are based in the same country, for example. Offshoring is also not the same as outsourcing, since it can also be referred to as offshoring if individual activities are carried out at a company location in a distant foreign country. Offshore outsourcing is therefore only used when there is a combination of both.
Considering Offshore Outsourcing
for Your Business
Before you decide to outsource offshore, you should consider its pros and cons, because in addition to numerous advantages, outsourcing always involves a few risks.
Pros and Cons of Outsourcing to an Offshore Call Center
Advantages of Offshore Outsourcing
Risks of Offshore Outsourcing
How to Find and Manage
the Right Offshore Call Center
The benefits of offshore outsourcing are obvious, but only if the risks are mitigated. Thanks to the Snubes offering, a performance data backed, confident de-risked decision is now possible.
Benefits with Snubes
Largest call center network in Europe
Our database contains over 400 active providers, which increases the likelihood to find the perfect match for you drastically.
The providers in our database are audited, which allows you to benefit from flawless performance and a 93% success rate.
By working with Snubes, you can minimize the risks of offshore outsourcing while obtaining all of the benefits. You can decide individually whether you only need help searching for the right call center or whether you also need help with its subsequent management.
- Through the Snubes platform, you'll have access to deep data insights like ratings, industry expertise, real-time availability, and performance-related factual data. This allows you to make a confident call center decision.
- Snubes' smart matching process takes into account not only your call center service portfolio and skills requirements, but also the cultural fit. Because outsourcing can only be successful in the long term if the overall package is right.
- If required, we can handle the management of your call center for you taking care of quality assurance, complaint management, reporting and optimization. This means you don't have to deal with time differences and other intercultural challenges and can concentrate on your core competencies.
By leveraging Snubes' service offering, U.S. companies can achieve the highest performance and best fit from the service partner while taking advantage of the offshore benefits of lower costs, increased employee stability and effectiveness.
Are You Considering an Offshore Call Center?
Do you already have a concrete outsourcing project in mind and would like to contact us about it? Then send us a quick request - in just 2 minutes.
Would you like to benefit directly from the advantages of our platform? Register for free, create your project briefing and get matched with suitable call centers.